Register Your Purchase
Congratulations on purchasing your new Drawmer product
Quick and easy to do, registering your audio product is important and helps to serve as proof of ownership for any future warranty issues.
The Product Warranty Terms and Conditions can be downloaded here.
Where can I locate the Serial Number?
The serial number is five digits (e.g. 00987) and usually located on the rear panel of units, though can occasionally also be found on the side or under-side.
What are the benefits of registering:
Drawmer stands behind the quality of our products and wants to ensure every customer is happy with their purchase. Wherever you bought your Drawmer product from, we encourage you to register it here so that we have documentation of your ownership. This documentation will enable us to provide the highest level of service and support should you have any questions, problems or concerns with your purchase in the future.
- With your product information on file, we can better answer any questions you may have should you contact us. Whether you are in your office, venue or studio all of your product details are easily accessible.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your Drawmer product, it can be repaired or returned in accordance with Drawmer's warranty policy; however the whole process will be much easier if the product is already registered.
- As Drawmer technology and services evolve and new products/ accessories are made available for purchase, you will be the first to know.
Why subscribe to the newsletter?
- Get tips, tricks, artist interviews and be the first to get the latest information about new products and events.
- We do not send out a newsletter at regular intervals, but rather only when we have something new or interesting to tell you.
- You are able at any time to unsubscribe from the mailing list (newsletter) by clicking on the unsubscribe link supplied in each newsletter, or by going here.
Your privacy is important to us - we do not share your information with any third party, and use it only to help improve our customer service and support.